Chiropractic Wellness offers tested and safe solutions for relieving back pain. No invasive techniques or drugs are used in the plan for recovery.
PRESS RELEASE: Fayetteville AR, 14-OCTOBER-2015 - Chiropractic Wellness and Dr. Orie Quinn are pleased to announce that the center provides natural remedies to alleviate pain in the back. The Fayetteville AR chiropractor provides solutions which rely on non-invasive methods. The chiropractor doesn't recommend or use drugs. Painkilling drugs do not provide healing, but rather mask the pain temporarily. Chiropractors prefer to focus on recovery by eliminating the cause of the pain.
The type of therapy which is employed by Dr. Quinn depends on the location of the pain, as well as its cause. The therapeutic methods may rely on spinal adjustments, soft tissue healing or a combination of both. The doctor does a careful physical examination to gather the necessary data to design a care plan. It may be necessary to call for digital imaging before proceeding. Back pain can be caused by illnesses, accidents and postural problems. The doctor looks for the underlying cause before drafting a care plan.
The specific techniques which are used to relieve back pain can include spinal adjustment, massage, electro-therapy, ultrasound and others. Although the chiropractic philosophy is strongly focused on spinal health, other areas of the body are also addressed. The patients who follow the suggestions for better health obtain a level of wellness that will last a lifetime.
According to Dr. Quinn, "Chiropractic Wellness is a family run business in Fayetteville, Arkansas, operating for over 20 years. We are a whole health clinic and we believe in working with you to achieve optimal health; structurally, chemically, and mentally."
Learn more about relief of back pain by paying a visit to the web pages at http://www.quinnchiro.net today. Members of the press and others who have additional questions about the contents of this press release are invited to contact Chiropractic Wellness at the location provided below.
Contact Person Name: Dr. Orie Quinn
Company Name: Chiropractic Wellness
Address: 1678 Joyce Street, STE 1, Fayetteville, AR 72703
Contact Telephone Number: (479) 444-7332
- To Help Fight Off The Flu
- Fayetteville AR Back Pain Relief Done Naturally Through Chiropractic Therapy Techniques
- How A Fayetteville AR Chiropractor Alleviates Headaches Naturally With Chiropractic Care
- Fayetteville Chiropractor for Back Pain - Chiropractic Wellness
- Fayetteville AR Chiropractic Care Helps Relieve Back Pain Safely
Latest from Dr. Orie Quinn
- Chiropractic Wellness In Fayetteville AR, Puts A New Twist On Chiropractic Care
- Techniques Of Chiropractic Helps Relieve Pinched Nerves In Fayetteville AR
- How To Get Safe Herniated Disc Relief With Chiropractic In Fayetteville AR
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Sports Pain - Chiropractic Wellness
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Pinched Nerve - Chiropractic Wellness