From as long ago as 1921 research has been performed by Chiropractors and Medical Doctors to prove the science of Chiropractic.
In November 1921 an article was published in the Medical Times by a Dr. Henry Winsor MD demonstrating the relationship between the health of our spine and the functioning of our organs. He took 50 subjects postmortem examined their cause of death and any organs that had been diseased. He then evaluated their spines for proper alignment and curvature.
Of the 221 diseased organs found, 212 correlated with an altered curvature of the correlating spinal level where the nerve originates. The other 9 correlated with an altered curve of sympathetic chain vertebral level.
This is a very fascinating study and ultimately shows how healthy spinal alignment promotes healthy organ function. Below is a link for the article.
Latest from Dr. Orie Quinn
- Chiropractic Wellness In Fayetteville AR, Puts A New Twist On Chiropractic Care
- Techniques Of Chiropractic Helps Relieve Pinched Nerves In Fayetteville AR
- How To Get Safe Herniated Disc Relief With Chiropractic In Fayetteville AR
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Sports Pain - Chiropractic Wellness
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Pinched Nerve - Chiropractic Wellness