In our current environment it is easy to push ourselves too far. If its life at home with young kids kicking and screaming, life at work with deadlines and hounding bosses, or life in school with constant tests and applications due, it is easy to get overwhelmed.
Our bodies have something to deal with all this stress it’s called the Adrenal Gland. It produces hormones to let you push yourself a little further, sleep a little less, and still be able to function; but it can get worn out.
When you add too much processed foods, caffeine, sugar, too little water, energy drinks, and fast food to the already large amount of stress from simply raising kids, working, or school you can start to go into Adrenal Fatigue. Feeling an underlying tiredness, not sleeping well, becoming easily irritable, anxiety, heart palpitations, depression, and a lack of motivation are all signs of adrenal fatigue.
Common causes and things to have checked here in the office:
- Tyrosine deficiency
- Iodine deficiency
- Gluten allergy/sensitivity (Hoshimoto’s disease)
- Soy or other food allergy
- Too much refined carbohydrates
- Subclinical infection
Ask Dr. Quinn today about more information.
Latest from Dr. Orie Quinn
- Chiropractic Wellness In Fayetteville AR, Puts A New Twist On Chiropractic Care
- Techniques Of Chiropractic Helps Relieve Pinched Nerves In Fayetteville AR
- How To Get Safe Herniated Disc Relief With Chiropractic In Fayetteville AR
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Sports Pain - Chiropractic Wellness
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Pinched Nerve - Chiropractic Wellness