I often have people tell me that they are lucky to drink a cup of water a day. This literally scares me. Part of me is shocked that they are still functioning, especially when they follow it up by saying they drink # cans of sodas, # cups of coffee and # of red bulls in the day.
Not drinking enough water in a day leads to headaches, back pain, neck pain, fatigue, cramping, irritability,
WHAT TO DO:
- there is a simple equation weight/2 = # of oz. of water you should drink a day.
- If you weigh 160 lbs / 2 = 80ozs. of water a day
- Buy yourself the coolest water bottle you can find and get going
Latest from Dr. Orie Quinn
- Chiropractic Wellness In Fayetteville AR, Puts A New Twist On Chiropractic Care
- Techniques Of Chiropractic Helps Relieve Pinched Nerves In Fayetteville AR
- How To Get Safe Herniated Disc Relief With Chiropractic In Fayetteville AR
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Sports Pain - Chiropractic Wellness
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Pinched Nerve - Chiropractic Wellness