With an ever growing amount of chronic diseases like hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and even other issues like asthma or eczema, many are looking for solutions and reasons. A common cause and link to all of these issues are food allergies or sensitivities.
The health of our intestines and their ability to absorb vitamins and minerals is essential to our health. Because of stress, junk food, too much sugar, poor diet, and a lack of awareness of what it takes to keep our intestines healthy, most people are not digesting and absorbing properly. This can not only lead to a wide variety of symptoms such as fatigue, depression, headaches, asthma, and an inability to lose weight, but it also affects our capability to break down foods. Common foods such as milk, grains, corn, chocolate, caffeine, soy, and many others start to hurt the body and cause inflammation, and with time this will lead to multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, and so many other symptoms.
This is something that can be checked for and if the proper steps are taken reversed. The health of our intestines is essential to our overall health.
If you have any questions please just ask.
Latest from Dr. Orie Quinn
- Chiropractic Wellness In Fayetteville AR, Puts A New Twist On Chiropractic Care
- Techniques Of Chiropractic Helps Relieve Pinched Nerves In Fayetteville AR
- How To Get Safe Herniated Disc Relief With Chiropractic In Fayetteville AR
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Sports Pain - Chiropractic Wellness
- Fayetteville Chiropractor Pinched Nerve - Chiropractic Wellness